The T4M has been designed to be the most compact touchscreen dispatching console in the command and control market. This console model commands a minimal desktop foot print whilst maintaining a 10″ colour rich LCD display.
The T4M combines the latest capacitive touchscreen technology with the powerful command unified communicator application that allows the system to have 3 speaker channels. This model can be expanded with an audio module (XMA) in order to add 7 additional channels.
As with the 15″ T4, the compact dispatching console integrates one (or two) proof loudspeaker(s), a microphone, two command room durable handsets and has 5 adjustable viewing angles. A solid, rugged, yet modern design, provides both durability and stability.
The native integration with IP-PBXs is combined with radio systems based on P.25, LMR, Tetra and provides the user with push-to-talk capabilities, conferencing and patching features for both VoIP and RoIP combined.
The T4M includes numerous applications including video conferencing, web apps or custom apps, click to dial, unified contacts, multi directory access etc. are even simpler to use thanks to zooming and sliding screen features.
- Up to 5 simultaneous media streams (2 handsets, 3 speakers), or 12 media streams (2 handsets, 10 speakers) with XMA.
- Headset-compatible, max. two handsets, microphone, speaker
- Supports SIP, PSTN, private line auto ringdown, manual ringdown, P.25, LMR, Tetra
- Hold/conference/transfer/mute/privacy/swap/merge/redial/ floating answer keys
- Corporate directories, simplified search, call history, favorites, speed dials, conferencing
Read The Datasheet